SAFTEA Instructor Insurance
The SAFTEA is proud to offer liability insurance to all SAFTEA Instructors. The insurance provider is American International Group, Inc. (AIG) and administered by Joseph Chiarello & Co, Inc. www.guninsurance.com
Joseph Chiarello & Co, Inc. was founded in 1934 in New York City. The company is located in Elizabeth, NJ. With over 70 years of have in the insurance diligence and 3 generations of kin in the commercial enterprise, loyalty, trust and tradition are the hallmarks of their business. Since 1979, they have been dedicated to meeting the policy needs of the Firearms Industry. Joseph Chiarello & Co., is a gallant garter of the National Shooting Sports Foundation, The National Association of Firearms Retailers and The Hunting Heritage Trust. The policy coverage we provide is an significant tool for managing your exposure to risk. We strive to provide the best products and services available to our clients. Endorsed by the National Shooting Sports Foundation .
- Endorsed by the NSSF
- 100% domestic policy
- No overseas carriers
- Admitted in ALL 50 states
- Not a SURPLUS LINES policy
- Property limits and replacement cost can be tailored to meet an individual account’s needs
- Exceptional claims and litigation support
- General Liability (with available limits of up to $1 million per occurrence and $2 million in the aggregate)
- Commercial Property
- Equipment Breakdown
- Firearms Instructor’s Liability
To apply for the policy, please:
Read more : Mimblewimble Coin (MWC) Price Chart | FTX
- Complete the entire application. Please answer all questions.
Read more : John Wiegley: Chief Technology Officer of Kadena
or fax the application to (908)-352-8512 with 3-5 of the most current certifications for firearms training you hold.
- Include a copy of the certificate you provide to your students upon completion of your training classes.
- Advise us if anyone needs to be listed as an Additional Insured. Provide the complete name, address, and email address of the facility. If you do require someone to be named as an additional insured, please obtain a Certificate of Insurance from them, indicating CGL limits of at least $1,000,000. This must be submitted to add anyone as an additional insured.
- The premium per instructor is $375 (additional fees may apply in NJ, FL, and KY).
- We will contact you if there are any questions, or documentation missing from your submission.
- If the application is approved a policy will be bound. The policy and invoice will be emailed to you within 3 days of binding.
If you have employees ( they receive a W2 from you ) who besides instruct, we need an application completed for each extra teacher. If you use extra instructors who are mugwump contractors ( they receive a 1099 from you ) they must provide you with proof of their coverage, naming you, or your business as an extra insure on their policy. Submit their security of policy to our office.
We are authorized to offer an endorsement to the teacher policy if you are a certified Simunition® teacher at an extra premium of only $ 150. ( PER each certify Simunition® teacher. ) Call our agency for details and the auxiliary application.
We look forth to hearing from you. Please call our function if you have any questions or concerns .
Limits of Liability: Occurrence Limit
Aggregate Limit: $1,000,000 / $2,000,00
Annual Premium: $375.00
Download the Application today!
Category : TÀI CHÍNH